The main sections in this area is known as the “Art District”, every Thursday between November and June it takes place something called “the Art walk”, this offers a unique opportunity to enjoy the cultural events that brings the community together to have a good time and of course, to support Los Cabos’s artists and small business.
Make sure to have a free Thursday next time you come to vacation in this paradise, don’t make other plans and have the opportunity to meet real artists and passionate people about art. But if you can’t join us on Thursdays don’t worry, we also have Tuesday available, where our experienced bilingual guides will walk you through this traditional art experience.
This is only a few of the Art Galleries located on the Art District in San Jose:
- Galeria de Ida Victoria: Original work of art & custom frame studio.
- Old town Gallery: Mexico through the eyes of the artist.
- Ivan Guaderrama Art Gallery.
- Corsica: Museum Quality Fine Art.
- Frank Arnold Gallery.
- Muvezi: Gallery Features Shona from an artist from Zimbabwe.
- Movimiento Art.
- Casa Dahlia: Baja’s top contemporary fine artists.
This tour will take you into the most cultural, artistic and culinary adventure in San Jose del Cabo. You’ll get to know by closer this city as well as its history, culture, and traditions.